Full Service Local Retail Pharmacy Offering Nationwide Delivery
At Medi Home Pharmacy, we offer the unique combination of a local retail pharmacy and nationwide home delivery services. We’re happy to serve all of your pharmacy needs – from over-the-counter medications to prescription refills and home medical equipment to specialty pharmacy offerings. Providing value along with fast and friendly customer service is something we care deeply about. Our nationwide home delivery program specializes in providing chronic medication management for respiratory and diabetes patients. We also offer home infusion therapy with a full range of intravenous fluids in various strengths and volumes.
- Online prescription refills
- Prescriptions, medications, supplies and sundries
- Most major insurances accepted, including Medicare and Medicaid
- 24/7 refill requests
- Drive thru window
- Text messages, email alerts and/or phone calls when your prescription is ready to be picked up
- Home delivery services offered– we’re happy to deliver medications right to your front door
- Online Rx transfers
- Flavor-Rx for unpleasant tasting medications
Home Delivery Program
- No more trips to the local pharmacy
- No more standing in line, waiting for your prescription to be filled
- No more upfront cash to pay for your medications
- No more hassle with insurance paperwork
How do we bill?
Medi Home Pharmacy offers a complete computerized billing service for Medicare and other insurance carriers. In most cases, the patient completes a few simple forms during the initial set-up followed by a monthly signature. If you are covered by Medicare Part B and full supplemental insurance, there is no cost to you.
With our billing services, patients are never overwhelmed with insurance paperwork. We will take care of everything for you. Our billing specialists have the resources available to help you get the best benefits and stretch every dollar. We can also communicate directly with your physician to obtain any necessary supporting documentation and any necessary physician orders.
We can help you with all of your pharmacy needs! Visit us today and ask us about our $4.00 generic program! Even if you can’t find what you’re looking for, don't hesitate to contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help.
2 Palmetto Wood Parkway, Suite 100
Irmo, SC 29063
Phone (803) 358-6765
Fax (877) 936-9735
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday / 8:00am-6:00pm
Saturday / 8:00a -12:00pm
Sunday / Closed